Allen Amsler oversees McCrory Construction, one of the Southeast’s largest and most respected construction services providers. Allen's personal passion for client satisfaction is reflected throughout the entire organization. After a century in existence, McCrory maintains an exceptionally high level of repeat business — at more than 90 percent.
Under Allen's leadership, privately held McCrory has experienced unprecedented growth in the last decade. During this time, the company has significantly increased its already impressive list of private and public sector clients. Further, McCrory has expanded its services, market sectors, and geographic presence.
Allen began his extensive career with McCrory in 1987 following graduation from the University of Florida where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction. After immersing himself in all aspects of the business through increasingly responsible roles — ranging from Assistant Project Manager, to Project Manager, to Vice President of Operations — he assumed the title of President and CEO in 2003.
Allen is active in a variety of civic organizations throughout the Carolinas. He and his wife live in Lexington, South Carolina. Allen enjoys boating, flying, and family time with their three adult children.
I never lose sight of every project’s true focus: meeting our client’s goals.
- Graduate, University of Florida — Building Construction
- Former Chairman - South Carolina Department of Health & Environmental Control
- Board of Directors, Special Olympics of South Carolina
- Former Chairman - Board of Directors, National Kidney Foundation of SC
- Board of Advisors, National Bank of South Carolina
- Board of Directors, Humane Society of South Carolina